AP Lewis & Sons Ltd. have provided building work services to schools within Northamptonshire and neighbouring counties for over 30 Years. They have successfully completed many extensions, new builds, refurbishments and alterations.
Some recent projects include the following:
- Great Addington "C Of E" Primary School – A complete refurbishment of the boys toilets to give a fresh and clean look.
- Isham "C Of E" Primary – New storage facility. The building works were completed within the summer school holiday.
- Isebrook SEN College – Alterations to Office Area
- Studfall Junior School – The conversion of the Boys Toilets into 9 individual unisex toilets and 1 disabled toilet, all complete with basin and hand drier. The works were completed within the 6 week summer break.
- Loddington "C Of E" Primary School – The creation of a new classroom built on a mezzanine floor above an existing classroom. The works were completed within the 6 week summer break.
- South End Infant School – New Offices and Reception Area